The GDPR is only concerned with personal data. Personal data is data that, by its self or in combination with other data, can be traced to a (natural) person. Examples of personal data include; name, address, home town, licence plate number, personnel number, e-mail address and video image
Artikelen in deze sectie
- What happens if a customer will not consent to Digidentity collecting, processing and storing his/her personal data?
- Which rights can EU citizens derive from the General Data Protection Regulation?
- Which personal data does Digidentity work with?
- Why is Digidentity allowed to process personal data in the first place?
- What is personal data?
- What does the General Data Protection Regulation mean?
- How to delete your account